We don’t want to say we have a favorite season in Seattle (it’s kind of like choosing a favorite child), but it’s really hard to top one of our gorgeous summers. We’ve put together a few reasons why we think summer in Seattle is unbeatable – and one of the best times of visit our luxury Seattle hotel!
- It’s Science. Yes, you read that right. There have been actual studies on this topic, and it turns out Seattle has some of the best summer weather in the country. Mild temperatures, plenty of sunshine, cool nights, and humidity so low it’s barely noticeable. What more could you want?
- Water Everywhere You Look. No, not the kind that falls from the sky (Seattle is actually drier than Phoenix in July!), we’re talking the kind that’s perfect for swimming in, kayaking on, and relaxing by. Between Lake Washington, Portage Bay, Green Lake, Lake Union, and Elliott Bay, you’ll never run out of water to enjoy.
- No Shortage of Farmers Markets. Nothing says summer like perusing a local farmers market. Nearly every Seattle neighborhood has its own market, but it’s obvious that the ultimate market destination is Pike Place Market. The food, the flowers, and the photo ops speak for themselves. When you stay at our downtown Seattle hotel, you’ll be right in the middle of the action. We’ve even put together the perfect Pike Place Market itinerary for you!
- Patio Paradise. When it comes to summer patio spaces, Seattle is King. We strongly believe that alfresco is always the answer, especially with incredible, scenic spots like Marination Ma Kai, Ray’s Boathouse, The Pink Door, and our very own Beecher’s Loft balcony. Plus, guests of our downtown Seattle hotel have exclusive access to private patio service on our rooftop deck from our onsite restaurant, Café Campagne, Memorial Day to Labor Day.
- Events and More Events. With so many months of rain, it’s safe to say Seattle appreciates summer more than any other state. That’s why, when the sun finally makes its appearance, we cram more festivals than you can count into our calendars. Between Bite of Seattle, SeaFair, Bumbershoot, the Washington State Fair, and more, there’s no chance you’re going to be bored this summer.
- We Scream. For ice cream. And you will too when you taste the creamy deliciousness our foodie-friendly city has in store for you. From the locally inspired flavors at Salt & Straw to the rich, inventive concoctions at Molly Moons or artisanal gelato at Gelatiamo, you really can’t go wrong with Seattle’s selection of frozen treats.
Overlooking Elliott Bay and located in the heart of Seattle’s vibrant Pike Place Market, our boutique Seattle hotel adjacent to Beecher’s loft offers a signature Pacific Northwest experience treasured by visitors and locals alike. Whether you seek an on-the-go adventure or tranquil urban hideaway, Inn at the Market’s luxury suites in Seattle provide comfort and style surrounded by our city’s most acclaimed restaurants and iconic landmarks.