When you stay at our Seattle hotel, there’s no need to fight the crowds at a major mall to find the perfect holiday gifts. Seattle is bursting at the seams with unique, local shops where you can pick up presents for everyone on your list. While you’re out enjoying Seattle’s top holiday festivities, here are a few of our favorite Seattle-original spots you can visit to complete your holiday shopping checklist.
- Inn at the Market. First up, shopping at Inn at the Market! Our luxury Seattle hotel is home to a handful of exquisite boutique shops that meet all your holiday shopping needs. Stroll through Watson Kennedy for both modern and vintage treasures from around the world, Fini for high-end accessories at affordable rates, Isadora’s for stunning antique jewelry and engagement rings, and Beyond Threads for quality clothing imported exclusively from Peru.
- Pike Place Market. Steps away from our downtown Seattle hotel, Pike Place Market is chock-full of holiday magic and artisan gifts. Peruse dozens of stalls for specialty items including handmade jewelry, vinyl records, handcrafted ornaments, locally made chocolates, and more. In need of some inspiration before you set out? Take a look at this helpful Pike Place Market holiday gift guide.
- Magic Mouse Toys. Have a kiddo you need to buy for? Head to Seattle’s most whimsical toy store, Magic Mouse Toys, located in Pioneer Square. Since 1977, Magic Mouse Toys has been providing merriment for all ages with 6,000 square feet of toys and games. Plus, they offer shipping and gift-wrapping services for ultimate convenience.
- Stock & Pantry. For your stylish friends, Stock & Pantry is Seattle’s source for thoughtfully curated home goods and decor. Inspired by Scandinavia, Stock & Pantry specializes in soft modernism and minimalism. Don’t want to brave the cold or combat downtown traffic? Shop their user-friendly online selection from the comfort of your own living room.
- Paper Hammer. The ever-charming Paper Hammer artfully blends 19th, 20th, and 21st century graphic design technologies to create paper products that are both urban and rural at the same time. Drop in to find custom journals, hand-bound albums, chapbooks, and beautiful letterpress printed goods for all the paper lovers on your list this year.
Overlooking Elliott Bay and located in the heart of Seattle’s vibrant Pike Place Market, our boutique Seattle hotel adjacent to Beecher’s loft offers a signature Pacific Northwest experience treasured by visitors and locals alike. Whether you seek an on-the-go adventure or tranquil urban hideaway, Inn at the Market’s luxury suites in Seattle provide comfort and style surrounded by our city’s most acclaimed restaurants and iconic landmarks.