Seattle Museum Month is back! This February, explore 40 of the region’s most entertaining and engaging museums for half price when you stay at our downtown Seattle hotel. How does it work? It’s simple. When you check in, you’ll receive a Seattle Museum Month packet that contains a helpful map of participating museums and a guest pass. Presenting this pass at participating museums will get you 50% off admission for up to four guests staying in the same hotel room from February 1-28, 2019. Not sure what museum to head to first? Here are a few of our recommendations.
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPop). The MoPop uses contemporary pop culture and creative expression as a catalyst for learning, connecting, and creating with their interactive and visually stunning exhibits.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass. Providing a look at the inspiration and influences that make up the incredible career of Dale Chihuly, Chihuly Garden and Glass includes some of the artist’s greatest pieces found in eight galleries, a lush garden, and the centerpiece glasshouse.
- Seattle Art Museum (SAM). Seattle Art Museum serves as the impressive epicenter for unique, world-class visual art in the Pacific Northwest and is within walking distance of our boutique Seattle hotel.
- Seattle Aquarium. Seattle’s premier resource for hands-on marine experiences and conservation education, the Seattle Aquarium offers fun, exciting ways to discover more about the Puget Sound and the world’s one big ocean.
- Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI). By collecting and preserving artifacts and stories of the Puget Sound region’s diverse history, MOHAI highlights our vibrant tradition of innovation and imagination.
Overlooking Elliott Bay and located in the heart of Seattle’s vibrant Pike Place Market, our boutique Seattle hotel adjacent to Beecher’s loft offers a signature Pacific Northwest experience treasured by visitors and locals alike. Whether you seek an on-the-go adventure or tranquil urban hideaway, Inn at the Market’s luxury suites in Seattle provide comfort and style surrounded by our city’s most acclaimed restaurants and iconic landmarks.