City Side Accessible Rooms – Inn At The Market
The Inn at the Market's City Side Accessible rooms offer one king size bed with views facing the ivy covered interior courtyard. Sleep the night away in your luxury Hypnos bed and custom Sferra linens and enjoy the welcoming extras of our signature bathrobes, fine toiletries and in-room coffee service. These guest rooms offer spacious bathrooms with roll-in showers, grab bars and sturdy moveable shower benches. See below for a detailed list of accessible features.
Guests in our City Accessible Rooms can enjoy water views by accessing our rooftop deck that is open for all of our guests to enjoy. The rooftop deck features lounge chairs, couches and tables that overlook the breathtaking views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains.
City Side Accessible Seattle Hotel Rooms
Our City Side Accessible hotel rooms include...
- One Queen or One King Luxury Hypnos Bed
- Custom Sferra Linens
- Floor-to-ceiling bay windows
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Plush signature bathrobes
- Spacious bathroom with hairdryer, lighted mirror and telephone extension
- Flat screen television with cable TV and in-house movie system
- iPod docking station and alarm clock
- Coffee maker with Seattle's Best Coffee and Tazo Teas
- Refrigerator and Honor Bar
- In-Room Safe
- Full size iron and board
- Complimentary local calls
- Air Conditioning
Click to learn more about our 2014 room renovation under way now>>
Inn at the Market - Seattle's Only Hotel in Pike Place Market
Want the Latest Inn At the Market News? Join Our Mailing List!