Five Fun Things To Do This Winter In Seattle
Step outside the box and explore Seattle in a new way! These five unique Seattle experiences are a great way to explore the Emerald City this winter. Book your stay at our downtown Seattle hotel and get your adventure on.
- Dine in an igloo? Yes please! Enjoy a delicious and memorable meal inside your very own warm and cozy le igloo at Maximilien’s French Restaurant inside Pike Place Market. Stay warm and dry while you enjoy the views of Elliot Bay and the Olympic Peninsula along with your steak frites and glass of bubbly.
- Explore the Amazon Spheres. Step out of the cold and into the warmth of The Spheres downtown Seattle. Home to more than 40,000 plants from the cloud forest regions of over 30 countries, the Spheres are open to the public the first and third Saturday of each month. Explore the history and back story of these unique shapes in our urban landscape.
- Check out the views of Seattle from your very own hot tub! Located on Lake Union just a short distance downtown from the Inn at the Market, Lake Union Hot Tub Boats is an experience you won’t soon forget. Enjoy warmth on the water as you float by the Space Needle, Gasworks Park and Seattle’s legendary house boats.
- First Thursdays art walk in Pioneer Square. A quick walk from the Inn at the Market, Pioneer Square is home to more than 40 galleries and local artist venues. Pop into Damn The Weather, a local favorite for Seattle dining and then head over to The Smith Tower for a night cap and enjoy views of the city skyline from one of Seattle’s oldest establishments.
- Immerse yourself in Seattle’s Coffee Culture. The Seattle Coffee Culture Tour is a fun way to explore Seattle’s Capital Hill Neighborhood. Hop a ride on the Seattle Light Rail from downtown Seattle and explore a mix of coffee culture meets counterculture in one of Seattle’s most eclectic neighborhoods.